Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Accordion Card

I made this card using the tutorial from SCS here. It was fun & really cute!! We are going to make this on Friday night at my workshop! I hope the ladies will stop talking long enough so I can give directions!!! LOL It has so much potential - it could be used as a card, or an album, or a journal - the options are endless!! Of course I had to use my Tilda's again! This is an image sent to me, but I MUST have this stamp too one day!!!! LOL She is so cute and springy - I love her!!! The Tilda on the inside is one I own, so I was able to crop her with my scallop heart punch.

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

Aww... too cute!! I love the fun tildas and that cluster of flowers on the front! What a fun little booklet!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - I love the colors and your heart scallop punched image and everything! I know just what you mean about the chitchatting. sometimes hard to get a lesson taught. :) Great card/book!

Deb said...

Fantastic card Chris, I love all the folds and tilda images, fabulous!

Kelly L said...

Fantastic card, Chris. I love the accordion fold to this one, and you are right there are lots of possibilities. Both of the Tildas are adorable! Great use of the one on the inside in the scalloped heart -- I love that one, but you know me, I LOVE scalloped shapes lately. ;) Kel

Blog Archive