Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Marjorie's colour challenge #11


I FINALLY got a chance to play with one of Marjorie's colour challenges she leaves us on our SBS4 yahoo group!!!! The challenge was to use CTMH colours: Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, and Chocolate using at least 3 of the 4 colors. I don't have CTMH colours so I used Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Cool Carribbean. The stamp set I used is an old retired SU set that I love called Frolicking Frogs. I also used a frog eyelet that I've had around for awhile! I used my oval punches (Marvy) for the sentiment. I coloured the frog using OMS and prisma pencils. This is also the cards I made for a FROG swap on SCS that my friend Tracy is hosting!!

6 comments:

AmethystCat said...

too cute! love the corner tag punch and scallop with the sentiment. great job with Marjorie's challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love it Chris! I can't wait to see it in real life! I love that eyelet and the colors of the challenge!

Tracy

Kelly L said...

Oooh, this is really cute, Chris!! I love that frog . . . aww, heck, I love any frog stamp. The colors look terrific. I don't have CTMH colors, either, so I don't usually do the challenges. I might have to try this one though. :) Kelly

Marjorie said...

Too cute!!! I love the sentiment and adore that frog stamp!!! Your coloring is so beautiful! I wish I was patient enough to color that nice ^_~ Thanks for playing girl!!

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out so cute! I love the frog!

Sparkle

scrappernic said...

Cute! I love frogs!!

Blog Archive