Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday cards

Two of my friends had babies last year within days of each other, so now we have two First Birthdays to attend! I totally CASE'd this card from somewhere, not sure where....so if you know, or it's yours, let me know so I can give credit to the owner! Same card, different colours! The Hedgie and the dinosaur are popped up for dimension. The stamps are from Penny Black - Zoophabet and Critter Party. The dinosaur is from Whipper Snapper. The card bases are preprinted ones from Michael's. Sorry the dino is so dark, he really isn't IRL! Sorry this is such a quick post, I just looked at the time...and well, I might be late for work if I don't get my butt in gear!!! AND, it's Wed. so hopefully we didn't have a staff meeting or I'm in BIG trouble!!! EEK!! Enjoy the day wherever you are! It is POURING here, but I love the rain!!! And I'm not on supervision so that's even better!!! Nothing worse than standing outside for 20 min. in the rain! UGH!

5 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

what a cute card, well done.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card!
//Malin

Unknown said...

BOTH CARDS ARE JUST GORGEOUS CHRIS! LOVE THE DIFFERENT LITTLE TOUCHES.

KellyS said...

I love the zoophabet stamp! How adorable! I might have to look into that one. Great job!

Donelda said...

Oh wow, I love those cute little letters!! Beautiful work.

Blog Archive