Sunday, May 25, 2008

FOR SALE!

I went through my stamps AGAIN & found a few sets that I don't use anymore, and thought someone out there would be interested. Prices are in Canadian dollars & do not include shipping! I take PayPal! PLEASE take these off my hands - I will negotiate prices if you take more than one set!! I REALLY NEED TO MAKE ROOM IN HERE BEFORE MY DH DIVORCES ME....LOL!!!!

Stampin Up! Daisy Crazy - $15 (used a few times, retired)

Stampin Up! Simply Circles - $15 (barely used, retired)

Stampin Up! Sweet of you - $15 (barely used, retired)

Stampin Up! Many Happy Returns - $20 (mounted, never been used, current)

Stampin Up! Polka Dots and Petals - $20 (new, unmounted, current)

Stampin Up! Statement of the heart - $5 (new, unmounted, current)

Stampin Up! Funky Flowers - $20 (mounted, like new, retired)

House Mouse - Pocket Fuzz (mice in the pockets of a pair of jeans hanging on a clothesline; 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4 ") - $10 (used once) SOLD!!

Loopy Letters Alphabet (Image Tree) - $5 (used once)

Son Light Impressions - Easter Egg & Chick - $5 (used)

No comments:

Blog Archive