Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation card for my niece

I made this card for my oldest niece who is graduating from SAIT, a trade school type. Their colours are red and white so I went with that! I used the SU set Great Graduation from 2002 that I just recently found and purchased! Wheee!!! I used my congrats folder with my Bug, and coloured the grad with prismas and gamsol. The card base is Real Red. The red shimmery ribbon is from Michael's. On the inside I used a sentiment from Verve Visual's set Greatest Expectations.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHH WOW! YOUR NIECE IS GOING TO LOVE THIS CARD YOU MADE FOR HER!

KellyS said...

Great job! Love the texture the CB adds to cards!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This card has come out amazing, I am a sucker for red and white, so you have won me over! TFS!

Kelly L said...

She is going to LOVE this card, especially since you used her school colors. GREAT idea, girl! I really like that image, too. I haven't seen that set before. Now I will have to keep an eye out for it. :) Kelly

Blog Archive