Saturday, May 17, 2008

Had to add these too!

Here are two cards I made for my Mother in law. I actually haven't given her the top one yet, but I will soon! She got the bottom one last weekend for Mother's Day. I used Women of Life stamp set by Papertrey Ink - it is quickly becoming my fave! I also used Night of Navy ink and designer paper (creative memories - jewel tones) and Night of Navy ribbon. In the center of the big flower & the petals on the little flowers above are stickles. I also used PTI's spring moss cardstock and ink. For the bottom card, I didn't use any stickles, but I used a jumbo eyelet (SU) to thread the Night of Navy ribbon through.

1 comment:

Donelda said...

These are great cards. The NON looks great with those green tones. I especially like how you stamped the flowers on the designer paper. Cool.

Blog Archive