Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mojo Monday Sketch #39


This card follows the Poetic Artistry Mojo Monday sketch #39 from last week (I'm a bit behind! What else is new??) The card base is Soft Sky, and the DP is from 3 bugs in a rug. The pink DPis the reverse side of the spotted circles. The ribbon is Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink and the flowers are Burlap Primas. I coloured Tilda using gamsol and prismas and added stickles to her wings of course. AND, check it out, I figured out how to do a watermark!! Wheeeee!!!
This card is the same sketch, same DP. The card base is Gable green and the ribbon is silky ribbon from Fabricland! The turtle is from Inky Antics and the sentiment is from my favourite SU sentiment set called Mini Mates. I coloured the turtle with my SU markers & added stickles on the flowers.

8 comments:

Linda said...

These cards are just too cute. I especially like the little girl sitting on the ribbon.

Kelly L said...

Very cute, Chris!! Oooh, I love the music, too. Okay, okay, Kelly, focus!! :) The DP is really pretty. I love the little girl stamp Magnolia(?) Woohoo, love your WM, too. :) Kel

Alley said...

How fun and colorful these are!

AmethystCat said...

super cute, Chris! Love how you colored the little girl and that turtle is just too cute!

great job!

Kelly L said...

Okay, I know, I already commented here once today, but . . . I have an award for you on my blog if you will accept it. :) Kel

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE! I ALWAYS LOVE POPPING IN TO VISIT YOUR BLOG CHRIS, YOUR CARDS ARE ALWAYS SOOOOO CUTE & I CAN SEE HOW MUCH WORK GOES INTO CREATING THESE BEAUTIES!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very cute, they are so bright. I needed that today, so thank you!

Andrea said...

Nice cards!
xAndrea

Blog Archive