Monday, June 30, 2008

more owls!

Ok, only 2 more then I'll move on to something else - I promise! LOL This card is for a Friday Sketchers challenge # 8. I used one of the owls from Simon Says Stamp, and some scrap DP I had in my bin. The sentiment is from High Hopes and the primas are from my stash! I have TOO many primas - more than one person could ever use in their entire lifetime! When I die, sprinkle primas over my coffin ok?? LOL

This second card is for Friday Sketchers challenge #7 - I know I'm a little late but I liked the layout! I used another owl from Simon Says Stamp and added googley eyes to him! How freakin' cute is that??? LOVE this dude! The DP is also from my scrap bin! Both owls are coloured with my Koh-i-noor woodless pencil crayons (LOVE THEM...have I said that yet?? I do, they are amazing!!!)

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card!! Love the brown dp:)

Tammy
SBS4

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful cards, those owls are wunderful! Love the eyes of the second one. And love all those flowers. I just got on of two ;-))
Love from Holland.

Unknown said...

thank you for your entry to my sketch on friday sketchers.
your card is really funny and so lovely. i like it too.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Yep, they are cute. Love the take on the sketch. I did mine last night and will get it on my blog today sometime - you've done a great effort with the colours too!

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are super cute :)

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty cards, I love the owls...I am so glad I found your blog!!!!

AmethystCat said...

great cards and post away on the owls. how fun!

Blog Archive