Friday, August 15, 2008

My notebook!

I was tired of losing my "sticky notes" of things I had to do, cards I had to make, swaps I needed to finish, design team stuff to do, etc. so I made a notebook for ME!!! It was fun to finally make something for ME!!! I made all those other ones to sell, but didn't make one for me! So, here it is! I used Soft Sky DP (SU), chocolate chip & soft sky cardstock. I sponged the edges with chocolate chip and paper pieced her dress with the same DP and coloured the rest of her with SU markers. I scrounged in my prima stashes (yes, I said stashes...I have so many primas I have to store them in several different containers...LOL) and found some blue that matched the soft sky and brown flowers to match the chocolate chip. I added the little yellow flower for punch! The brown scallop layer is actually my Giga marvy punch - I punched 6 of them, then pieced them together to make a large rectangle. Why I didn't use my nestabilities.....I'm not so sure!!!
I used my SU round tab punch to make the tabs inside to try to keep it a bit more organized. I wish I had made the pages thicker but that's ok, it will do!!!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Catt:
Your notebook look great, love it.
I love your tab punch.. i need one.

Sonia (Sony) :)

Blog Archive