Monday, August 4, 2008

Retro Funky Tilda

This is a 6 x 6 card - thought I would try a different size card! The base is Taken with Teal (SU) and the DP is from TAC (Frutti Fusion). I also used Elegant Eggplant paper and Taken with Teal ribbon. The primas are from my HUGE collection! The rhinestone brads & others are from Michael's. I paper pieced her dress and coloured the rest of her with SU markers. The skin tone is a Tombow marker I just picked up on a recent "road trip" with my friend Lorinna (HI!!) After I took the picture, I realized she was "floating" so I added some grass under her feet.

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

I just love these colors. Very cool Tilda for sure!!

Btw, loved your pictures of your trip, too, but I forgot to comment there. ;) Kel

Deb said...

Oh wow, Chris, just love this, her dress is fantastic, great paper piecing!

Anonymous said...

Very retro, love the paper piecing, nicely done.

:) Marcia

AmethystCat said...

cute retro tilda!! too fun! love the 6X6 card!

Blog Archive