Friday, September 5, 2008

Tilda overload!

I can't help myself, they are allllll so dang cute!!! I promise I will move on to something else as soon as all these images are coloured!!! Here are 2 more I made yesterday! This one has a pink base and the pretty sparkly purple paper is from my DSS last round, Glenda (HI!!!) - she sent me a bunch of really cool papers already cut to layer on my cards!! I added 2 photo corners layered with a rhinestone brad in the corner, and some primas on the bottom. I coloured Tilda & the wall (called a MUIR) with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. I added white laces with my white gel pen & glitter on the lilacs with my Sakura stardust gel pen. The tag is SU oval punch and the sentiment is from the Sock Monkey set (SU). A very summery feel to this card, makes me miss the summer!!
A more "autumn" feel to this card - cuz it has been COLD here!!! Brrrrr!!!! The base is More Mustard and the DP is from SU but it was in my scraps bin, so not sure what set it is from! The ribbon is from my scraps bin too (look at me go on my scraps eh??) The charm is from the Dollar Store. I watercoloured Tilda but coloured the flowers and grass with my koh-i-noor pencils. Why does the grass look blue?? It's really not blue!!!

Thanks for stopping by....have a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

Kelly L said...

Very cute! I love them both. I don't mind the Tildas. Keep 'em comin' girl! :) Hey, I have been meaning to ask you how did you get your watermark in a complete circle? I would really like to be able to do that with mine too. Email me :) Kel

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can't stop coloring a particular image! Your card are great!

Monica said...

Don't feel bad. I can't stop making Magnolia cards either! I'm helplessly addicted! All my other stamps are feeling so deserted! I love both of your cards! I like the fall card especially!

Deb said...

fabulous cards Chris, love them both, your little scenes are so sweet! hope you are having a great weekend

Unknown said...

CHRIS YOUR NEW CARDS ARE JUST SOOOO ADORABLE!AND YOUR RIGHT THE TILDAS ARE SOOO DANG CUTE!

Donelda said...

hahahaha, Chris you are too funny!! I love your Tilda's and, wow, what great coloring!! I also have those little silver buttrflies :-)

Hey, I made my scrap card and will be posting it tomorrow!! You should see how great your crap worked out :-) LOL!!!!

Thanks friend.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

cool ribbon! Chris, you got some talent girl!

MichelleO said...

Both cards are wonderful! Love the charm... need to get me some of those! Really wonderful coloring
HUGS
MichelleO

Sparkplug17 said...

These are adorable! I love the colors you chose. One nice and bright with pink and purple. And I love the neutrals too. Great cards!

Jane said...

Adorable cards! But my, yes, that grass does look very blue...maybe it's feeling a little depressed? ;-)

Jane
SBS4

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love this one. Beautiful coloring and color combinations. Gorgeous!

Blog Archive