Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Kit Magnolia

This Tilda is up there in my TOP FIVE FAVES!!! She came with the Magnolia Fall Kit, and she is very similar to Cuddly Tilda with is my all time fave! This card is a 4 x 4 base in Brilliant Blue. The DP is Prestwick by SU. I coloured her with Copics and used my colorless blender to make the lighter spots...definately need to work on that technique...anyone have any pointers on how to feather it out nicely so it isn't all splotchy???? The metal rim tag is from SU and the sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps (tag time)
The same Tilda, but in purple this time!! The paper is from Papertrey Ink (PTI), the dark one is Plum Pudding and the light purple is called Lavender Moon. The ribbon is also PTI. I used my Stylized Flower folder with my cuttlbug for the background, and added some purple prima's. The scallop circle punch is from SU and the sentiment is from PTI as well (can't remember which set!)
Same layout, same colours (just reversed) but a different Tilda. This one is called Tilda in Sark - I don't own this stamp (I know - SHOCKER!!!) but I would love to! She is so pretty in her jammies sitting there!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive