Tuesday, November 18, 2008

slow & steady wins the race...MAYBE!!!

A few more Christmas cards done - another zillion and a half left to go!!! LOL I stamped a whole whack of Tilda's and a bunch of backgrounds, so I could sit in front of the TV with Tim and colour. Here are a few of the ones I've actually put together! All are coloured with copic markers - still practicing!!! These cards are 6 1/2 x 5 - I found them in my stash of Christmas stuff, they were in a package from Michael's with matching envelopes. They are a nice size for scene cards & I thought I should use them up first!! The DP is stuff from my scrap stash, and I used a LOT of stickles....what says Christmas better than stickles?!?!?! tee hee
The Christmas door background is from The Stampin' Place. They have some really great background stamps that work really well with my billion Magnolias!!!
This stone gate is from Alota Rubberstamps. I added liquid pearls to the gate and the ground to make it look like snow.
Hopefully I can get a few more cards done this week, and have another post for you soon!! In the meantime, enjoy the weather (whatever it may be wherever you are) and have a GREAT week!!!!



4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute cards!!! love the coloring job and I'm totally with you on the stickles - love them!!!!

Donelda said...

wow, I think you have a hundred Tilda stamps!! These are adorable. I really love the house with the little holly all over the door and windows!!!

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, you must have bought every Magnolia from the store. LOL

I really love the house one, too!

No, honestly, these are SO sweet!! A gazillion more to go?! Wow, you have huge Christmas card list. :) hope I am in there somewhere. :D Kel

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the new look blog ... very fun!

Great cards too, I'm seeing someone who loves there Magnolias!!!!!!

:) Marcia

Blog Archive