Friday, December 5, 2008

The last of the cards (I hope!!)

First, I will start with a Thank you card I made for my sister to give to friends of hers for having them over to watch the Grey Cup football game (THAT the Calgary Stampeders won, by the way...tee hee) Our team colours are red and black and our logo is a white silhouette of a horse. This stamp from SU (Bareback) was as close as I could get! The words are made with my Karen Foster snap stamps, and the footballs are from a TAC set.
Another Magnolia scene card - notice the mistletoe? Who knew the berries were WHITE??? I didn't!!! LOL The couch is from Alota Rubber Stamps and the tree is from JessicaLynnOriginals, and the sentiment is from SU. I coloured it all with copics.

Now for the challenging card!! My sister needed me to make her a card for her coworker that loves cows - I have a few cow stamps but none that I could really make "Christmassy". This stamp is from TAC, and the 3 cows have cute little garden hats on. I cut off their hats, then glued on the Santa hats - worked out perfectly!!!! I was amazed that I had a hat the PERFECT size!!! I added white flock to the hats, and liquid applique on the fence and on the ground to make it "snowy". The fold is a basic gate fold. Here is a close up of the Christmas cows:













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards.

Hugs Vanja

ps. I have a blog candy on my blog

Holly Young said...

All of these are so cute and fun! See how stamping can help you learn things? you learned that mistletoe berries are white! LOL!
Great job coming up with a Christmas card using cows!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

These are such fun cards, I love the images you have used.

:) Marcia

Blog Archive