Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shadow Box cards

I was cleaning out a box of card kits that I have collected after all my workshops (unused from people who cancel...grrr) and thought - HEY, why don't I use these up?? I found a bunch of already cut and scored shadow boxes, so I stamped em up! Here they are:
This one is made with a clear, mini Inkadinkadoo set I got from Simon Says Stamp.

This one is using a new Tilda I got and the new SU set called Love you much.


This one uses the hearts from Love you much, and the owl from Simon Says Stamp set. I made the flap on top myself!

Here is a top view of the shadow box, can't remember the dimensions but if you really want them, let me know and I will measure!! No biggie!!!

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Awww, I loved the baby card, and then I scrolled down to see the next card -- Wwwwhhhheee there is a cute Tilda with rose card, too! You know I am now addicted to these cuties partially because of your run on them a while back. *wink* For anyone reading your comments -- FREE priority shipping if you order them by Dec 31st or FREE first class shipping for orders in January!! Hurry and get yours today at KL Stampin N Scrappin

Jane said...

Love the Tilda one! Do these fold flat for mailing? What is the finished size? They look interesting to try.

Jane
SBS4

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Chris! I just love the Tilda card with the SU hearts. Great Job!
Dee

Holly Young said...

Catt, these are all so cute! I haven't done any shadow box cards in such a long time and seeing these has made me want to make something other than a standard A2 card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Archive