Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A few Magnolia cards

I just can't seem to get away from these cuties!!!! This is a card from a pack of preprinted card bases from Target that someone sent to me...I love these & I've used them all up! I WISH we had a Target in Canada!!!! I paper pieced her dress & attached a little "thanks" charm.
This is a travel journal I made for my friend who loves to travel! Her latest venture in March is to Greece, Egypt, Turkey, etc. I'm a tad jealous!!! That is my dream trip!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Egypt, Greece and Rome! Some day maybe!!!

A bookmark I made for another friend of mine.
Thanks for looking & commenting - you truly make my day with your kind comments! I know my cards aren't as FAB as many bloggers but I try and I love it. So thank you for looking and commenting - you are all awesome!!!


7 comments:

MichelleO said...

How cute! magnolias get so addicting. Once I pull one out to use it, I keep grabbing from them and make a bunch. Wonderful gift items!
HUGS
MichelleO

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling! I love the polka dot paper too.

Unknown said...

Sooper dooper! Love ther paper piecing and the colouring.
Viv xxx

Holly Young said...

The Magnolia images are cute, but they are just so much fun to color! I love the paper piecing matching the card on the first one! Your friend is sure the lucky one going to all those places!

Kelly L said...

They are cuties, too! Great job with them, Chris!! I have to admit, I am smitten as well. Once you have been bitten by the Magnolia bug, there's no stopping it! *wink* Hugs, Kel

Eija said...

Lovely magnolias! I like the dots very much. You have used them nicely in the dress too.

AmethystCat said...

Oh my gosh - how can you even say that? Your cards are beyond fabulous and I don't want to hear another word about it. LOL! ;) Love the cards and the bookmark is fantastic! Thanks for all the inspiration you give me!

Blog Archive