Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOLY - I got TWO awards!!!

I feel so special!!! Allie, over at Allies Creative Designs gave me two awards today!!! You have to go check out her blog - she is amazing!!!


The first is a fabulous blogger award. The rules are : I have to list 5 of my addictions and list 5 fabulous blogs...so here I go!!!


My Addictions:
1. Cardmaking/scrapbooking
2. shopping for stamps and embellies (this might also be called HOARDING)
3. colouring (I could sit for HOURS colouring!)
4. blogging (my own blog & blurfing)
5. walking my dog & listening to my iPod



Fabulous Blogs (just click the names listed below to see why they are fabulous!):

1. Dee (Allie's daughter - which I didn't know until just now! )

2. Kristine (my SBS4 sister)

3. Janet (my SU upline & friend)

4. Donelda (a good friend & an amazing inspiration)

5. Seleise (my SBS4 sister)


All 5 of these ladies are AMAZING - you must go check out their blogs if you haven't already!!!!
I will do the second award later - supper is beeping at me!!!! LOL Have a great week everyone!!!!

3 comments:

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Chris! Congrats on your new awards!! Thank you for the award as well. So exciting. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs
Dee

Unknown said...

Congratulations Chris. It comes as no surprise to me whatsoever. ;0)
Viv xx

Holly Young said...

gratulations on your awards! I'm off to check out the blogs you nominated.

Blog Archive