Thursday, January 8, 2009

SIMON SAYS STAMP - amazing sale and Blog Candy that is out of this WORLD!!!!

Simon Says Stamp is having an incredible sale on their EXCLUSIVE stamp sets. The 2 cards here are from 2 sets - Frog Jumping for Joy I used Mellow Moss and Core dinations paper (that I won from SimonSays!) and the Alegro folder. The sentiment is from Verve Visual.
and this set is Cat & Dog are best of friends! It is a very simple layout but I wanted the focus to be the dog and cat!

AND until Jan. 10, they are on SALE for only $9.99 -- that is a SMOKIN' deal!!! HURRY, time is running out!!!! I just bought 4 more!!! LOL

NOW, for the blog candy - I know I should have told you sooner but I've been dealing with a migraine for 3 days! UGH!!!! Go to their blog HERE and check it out - they are giving away 10 prizes of over $750 in total, and you can enter TEN times!!! What the??!?!?!! I KNOW!!! Crazy eh???

Check out the STORE for Simon Says Stamp Exclusive sets - they are acrylic and stamp beautifully!!! I'm not just saying that - they are really great quality!!!! AND THEY ARE ON SALE RIGHT NOW!!!!! There is a turtle set that is so cute, a pirate set, butterflies, a wedding set, a dance set (ballet, jazz, tap), monkeys, elephants, owls, birthday, a teacher set, a great sympathy set and some really great sentiments!! You really should just go check them out!!!!

Thanks for looking!




6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What cute cards! I love that frog!

Deb said...

fantastic cards, I particularly love the frog one!

Janet said...

cute cute cards!! you have an award on my blog too:) check it out!
hugs

Unknown said...

Oh Chris!! The froggy one is to die for! That embossed background sets him off to a 'T'! It's adorable.
The cat and dog one is a little smasher too, with it's cute buddies and the lush colours.
Thanks BTW for stopping by my blog today. I DO appreciate it so much.
Viv xxx

Kerry D-C said...

These are both fabulous!

Holly Young said...

sorry to hear you've had a migraine Catt. I hope you're feeling better now. These cards are just adorable. I love the little pet brads you used on the dog and cat card.

Blog Archive