Friday, January 9, 2009

Some random cards I made this week

This is Mimi from Pink Gem Designs...isn't she cute? I used Riding Hood Red CS & Bella Rose DP.
This bunny is from Sugar Nellie...cute eh?
One of my beloved Hanglar & Stanglar stamps. I tried a sketch challenge from Paperworks & Co. It was a tough one - I'm not very good with angles!!! LOL
This dragon is from High Hopes - cute eh? They have a whole bunch of these dragons - I love them!!!! I used Riding Hood Red CS and Bella Rose DP for this one too.
Another Dragon from High Hopes. This one is for the High Hopes blog challenge #12 - to use torn paper. The paper is Pixie Pink & Elegant Eggplant CS and the DP is Flowers for you.
Have a great weekend!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!



9 comments:

Jocy said...

You've been really busy! Your cards look all so sweet, love them!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

These are so cute - I just love the dragons - adorable. Have a great weekend.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute images! Love all of your cards.

Deb said...

fantastic cards Chris, love them all, I do love Mimi!

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

wow you have been busy! as always cute cards!! I can't imagine how many stamps you must have!! lol
hugs

Annie said...

you have been very busy! love all the cute cards you have been making, especially the dragons! hugs, annie x

Holly Young said...

These are all so cute! I love the layout on your Mimi card. The paper you used on your card with the Hanglar stamp is so great! And those adorable dragons; especially the purple one! Your coloring is great on all of them. Thanks for sharing these!

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, you were VERY busy. I love them all! The house mouse ones of course are fave's, but you can resist the WOJ and the rest of those beautiful cards?! Kel :)

AmethystCat said...

beyond cute!

Blog Archive