Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cards from my workshop last week (& an extra!)

This card was made with a card kit I got in a swap MONTHS ago - they sat in a box until I finally decided to do something with them. I went through most at Christmas time, but had a few sitting here still. I have NO idea what company makes that giraffe image but it is cute! The other stamps are from Papertrey Ink's set Bitty Baby Blessings.
We made this card at the workshop I had at my house last week - it is home made DP (which I made from a One Sheet Wonder)then popped up - very simple! The hearts and sentiment are from Verve Stamps and the birds are fromSU's Love you much set.

This one is a TOTAL CASE from someone on SCS but I cannot remember who (sorry!) This is the set Just Buzzin' By - a brand new one by SU - CUTE!!!!

This is a 2,5,7,10 box we made as well! I got the tutorial from SCS - it was pretty easy but definately need the red line tape - it holds WAY better!!!! The stamps are from Verve.

Side view of the box.








3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

wow! you have been busy!! I love them all!! Thank you for sharing!

Holly Young said...

These are all so great Chris, but I think my favorite is the first card with the giraffe. That little bag is pretty sweet too though! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the workshop!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautiful Chris, but my fave is the giraffe card. He is just too sweet!

:) Marcia

Blog Archive