Friday, April 10, 2009

Simon Says Challenge!!! Come on everyone, let's do it!!!!

You only have until April 15th to enter this challenge. So get in your craft rooms and CREATE!!!!!!!! We thought that since this is the first challenge EVER, the challenge blog owner should choose the colour theme. Heidi's favourite colours are"YELLOW AND GREEN".

To celebrate the launch of this new challenge blog Heidi and Jason have generously offered a fabulous prize of a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE to spend in the simonsaysstamp.com store to a winner chosen at random from the entries :-)

So Simon Says he would like you to make something using those colours, though you can add other colours too ! You can make anything you like, a card, ATC, altered art, scrapbook page, anything you like :-)

Please see the challenge rules on the sidebar too. When you have made it leave a link on THIS blog post and we will come along and see your creations :-)

AND check back at the Simon Says Challenge blog on April 15th for the 2nd Challenge - MY IDEA this time....you're gonna love it!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chris, mine is up, has been for a few days. Awesome challenge. Linked it up to Mr Linky and even had the team at SSS become a blog follower - wow!

Just for you, mine is here:

http://thestampspot.blogspot.com/2009/04/simon-says-green-and-yellow.html

Have a happy easter, keep safe.

:) Marcia

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Chris,
Thanks for spreading the news ;) Have a great Easter!
-Heidi

Tracy said...

I played! I hope the link goes to my post though and not my whole blog. I have been posting more often than usual! I can't wait to see what you came up with for this week. I just put in my first order with them. I can't wait to get it! But, Shh! Don't tell Frank!

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
I put my entry on my blog HERE for you to see,
hugs
Angie

Blog Archive