Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From the herd



HAY everyone!!! LOL I received this image of Edwin with a chicken from someone awhile ago - I never bought him, but I think I might need to now...he is adorable!!!! I coloured everything with copics. I made parts of it stand out (decoupage) - the egg, the chicken and Edwin's head for a different effect. The horse and chickens are popped out too. I should have taken a side view of it to show you...sorry! Next time!!! Inside the sentiment says "Happy Birthday From the Herd" which is appropriate for my family since we are so HUGE!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment - you know I love them and appreciate them!!! Have a great day!!

Stamps: Magnolia (Edwin with chicken, sheep, horse, hay bale); Little Paper shop (chicken, sentiment inside); Cornish Heritage Farm (chicken wire background)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Ink: copic markers

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

What a cute little farm scene you created, Chris! Love the chicken wire background. That's quite a herd. Hugs, Christina

Jacque said...

Chris, that is just the cutest card...makes me giggle to see all of those animals in one place...toooooooo cute!!! Beautiful coloring...Hugs..Jacque

SemSee said...

Oh this is adorable Chris! I love creating scenes, but the one you've created is absolutely fantastic!! FAB job, hunny bun! Hugs, Sem x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Look at those sweet images!! I love the pets in this!! Beautiful coloring hun!! :)

Blog Archive