Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simon Says....HAPPY MAIL! and a winner!!!!

First, I would like to thank everyone who visited my blog for the Simon Says blog hop - from the bottom of my heart!! It was so thrilling to read all of those wonderful comments!!!! I appreciate them so much!!!!! And now, for the winner of the ELEPHANT LOVE stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and some extra BLING....is........... DEBBI (weewiccababe) - thank you for your comment and becoming a follower!!!!!

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:
54
40
162
121


PLEASE, send me your full name and mailing address so I can get it to Heidi so she can mail off your goodies to you!! Congratulations!!!! If you didn't win here, I hope you win on another blog, or the GRAND PRIZE!!! Good luck!!!!


Now, for the Simon Says Stamp CHALLENGE for this week: Our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is to make a card for a sick child. I wanted to make mine for a boy, because they are harder to do, and I needed a challenge!!! LOL I also didn't want to focus on their illness, but rather focus on how FABULOUS of a child they are, no matter what! I don't have kids of my own, but I am a teacher & I have a lot of nieces and nephews and friends with young children. I am very fortunate that they are all healthy. I cannot imagine what a family goes through and my heart breaks just thinking about it (I am tearing up right now!!) Anyway, here is my card for the challenge:



I used some shiny gold & red papers I got in a little pack from the Dollar Store and matted it on black. I used the Simon Says Stamp set called "You Rock" which is a great little set for music lovers, guys, girls, kids who love Rock Band.......etc. I embossed the guitar in black right on the red paper to make it look "flashy"...it is a very simple card but I like how it turned out!!!

So... head on over to the Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for your viewing pleasure!! We really hope you will join us in this challenge & I can't wait to see what you have created!!!!! Don't forget, as always, there is a $25 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp store for one lucky winner at EVERY challenge!!!!

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

THis is stunning,
Any child (or even adult) would love it,
Hugs
Angie

Timcso said...

Beautiful card Chris! Very much like the colours!:)

Tímea

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love this guitar and the paper you used is fab !! :-)

Lorraine x x

Blog Archive