Tuesday, September 29, 2009

COME JOIN THE CHALLENGES!!!! A PLEA for all my loyal readers.......

Challenge #1: Our Quest for 200 participants is SOOOOOOOOOOOO close I can almost taste it!!! We need only 23 more entrants...so COME ON EVERYONE......get out your sewing machines or your gel pens and get stitching....faux or real!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head to the Simon Says Challenge blog for more details HERE!!!! You have until TONIGHT to get your card/project linked up with Mr. Linky!!!!

Challenge #2: And, we'd LOVE it if you came and joined us at the Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week - it was MY choice for the theme, and I made it an easy one - an Autumn colour challenge - so get crackin' and join us HERE too!!! You have until Oct.5th to get this one done, so LOTS of time!!!!

Soooo, get craftin' and let's see what you come up with for these two GREAT themes!!!!

1 comment:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

I am finishing my card today :) I will so be there this week!

Blog Archive