Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three.... Three Challenges in One!!!!

LOL..ok, I have NO idea where that came from...was it a commercial or something???









Anyway, I managed to combine THREE challenges into one card....yahoooo!!!! I surprised even myself!!! LOL

Here is my card:


And here are the challenges I am entering it into:


1. BEE CRAFTY - the theme is DISTRESSING (I did distress all the papers - hard to see, but honest...I did!!!) and to use a Digi image


2. DARE U 2 DIGI - the theme is NO squares allowed - has to be a shaped card, and use a Digi image


3. WENDY'S DIGITAL DOODLING - the challenge is to use Cupcake Tilly (a FREEBIE!!!!!!) and to tell you all about Digital Doodling. So, here I am.....enabling...I mean...telling you about another GREAT blog!!!! I stumbled upon this blog through a new friends blog (HI LIZ!!) The Tilly images that Wendy has are ADORABLE!!!!! The sad part is, she isn't selling these images... YET!!! IF she gets enough interest she might sell a few of them...sooooo, pop over to her blog, take a peek and leave her a comment telling her you'd love to buy her images!!!! I know I will!!!!

Now, about the card:

I cut the base with my Circle nesties, then layered the 2 DPs on top (both Basic Grey - Sugared) and popped Tilly up. The image is from Digital Doodling and I coloured her using Copics. I added stickles to the cupcake to make it look like sprinkles and added a little Sakura Stardust gelly roll pen to the flowers in her hair! Isn't she cute??

THAT wraps up my card - for THREE challenges!! Wheeee!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by again and again & for leaving comments!! I LOVE reading them, they truly make my day!!!! THANKS!!!

Have a great weekend!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!

Chris

12 comments:

pinky said...

Love the shape of the card and the cute little digi stamp. well done covering three challenges. Will pop over and check the digi site out, thanks for the link Chris.
Pinky

Anne said...

Hi Chris
You did a great job!!!
I've just messed up on colouring this image lol Came on for a blog hop and what do I find - yours looking all luverly lol
Good luck with the challenges
Anne x

Wendy M said...

Lovely card and colouring... all the best with the competitions and thank you for entering the Digital Doodle challenge. Wendy xx

Holly Young said...

Fun card Chris! I think you're thinking of the doublemint gum commercial - two mints in one! LOL!

Larissa said...

Great card Chris! Very lovely image and I love the colours you used! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Great job with the challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at Bee Crafty Challenge!!

Sheri

Bee said...

Lovely card, really pretty. Subtle distressing is great to add softness without being too destructive! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Caroline said...

love the colours used on your card Thanks for joining us this week @ DU2DS Caroline x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the colours you've used :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the little nestie cards and your colouring is fab.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Love your shaped card,great colouring,thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling xx

Hugs Liz xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love your shaped card - thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week.

Blog Archive