Sunday, November 1, 2009

Corrosive Challenge ..... Anything but a card

This weeks challenge at Janet's Corrosive Challenge Blog is to make Anything but a card!!!! Wellllllll, again, right up my alley!!!!!! Today is my Craft Sale, so I have been VERY busy making "things" to sell at it so this challenge is PERFECT!!!!! I have made a ton of things, most I have shown you already but not these simple little jars. I had 3 of these really cute little jars that I really didn't want to recycle (you never know, right?? I think I might need to be on that Hoarders show!!! LMAO)
I filled the jars with GUMBALLS and decorated them with Magnolia images. I did 1 Tilda and 2 Edwins, and decorated the tops! They are VERY simple but I am hoping that the little kids that are at the sale will see them and BEG their parents for them!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I sell lots & make lots of money to buy new "toys"!!!! I will give you an update tomorrow!!!!
Please join us for this week's challenge!! I'd love to see what you create!!!!
Chris

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Chris! xx

Donelda said...

These are so cute Chris!! I am always so amazed at how much you are able to make...and how many challenges you are able to participate...and how many projects you can make for design teams... sheesh!! I get exhausted just thinking about it!!

Holly Young said...

Adorable Chris, and I'll bet they sold out! Can't wait to hear how your craft sale went.

Blog Archive