Sunday, November 22, 2009

Corrosive Challenge..... Let's go to the movies!!!



This weeks challenge at the Corrosive Challenge Blog is LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES! So, you have to base your card or project on a movie theme! This one was easy & hard at the same time!!! I have so many movies that I like, but it was hard to pick just ONE!! LOL
I love this image from Whiff of Joy and when I coloured her, it reminded me of the beautiful red dresses & capes the ladies wore in "White Christmas". Since Christmas is coming up, I decided to base my card on that movie, which is one of my Mom's favourite movies! We used to sit & watch it EVERY year!!!!!

Head on over to the blog to check out the other Design Team members movie inspirations!!! Don't forget, there are prizes to be won each week!!!!

Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive