Thursday, December 10, 2009

A couple birthday cards

I realized that I needed more "GUY" themed birthday cards, so decided to play around with a couple images I had already coloured.

This first card is a digi image from Incy Wincy Designs & the sentiment is from a TAC set. I had the balloon and hat punches from AGES ago from a PUNCH swap on SCS! The dog & doghouse are coloured with Koh-i-noor pencils and Baby oil gel!



This second card is a Dustin Pike digi image and the sentiment is made up on the computer. Inside it says "so we sent over the fire department". The dragon is coloured with Copics. Crystal effects are on the hat, hose, his buttons and the hydrant.



Thanks for stopping by! I really hope you had a good week - it's ALMOST the weekend!! Wheeeeeeee!!!!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Chris, these are both such fun cards. I love your sentiments!

Tam said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chris, so cute..

Deb said...

perfect guy cards, they are both fabulous! hugs Debx

Blog Archive