Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Tilda

I made this card using papers from a card kit swap I was in awhile ago......figured I should use them, rather than hoard them!!! That show, HOARDERS, is going to keep my house clean and my craft room clean!! LOL Does anyone else watch it?

I tried something different with the charm...I bought some chain for necklace making and attached it to the charm to make it dangle. It is cute but had to use crystal effects inside the knot to keep it attached (I don't have any wire thingies to open and close the little rings)

Thanks for looking!!!! Have a great weekend!!

Chris

3 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thats beautiful!! I love the paper. I am a big Horder, I get to the point where I HAVE to throw things away, lol.
I've never heard of that show but it sounds like a show over here called 'How clean is your house?' The houses are SO dirty and people come and clean it for them.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-)

I have just spent the whole afternoon tidying my craft/office/ironing room :-)and it is still in a mess ,,,, I need them to come and help me too !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Unknown said...

Great card Chris! Yes, I have seen hoarders and my gosh, I'm glad I am just a 'mini' hoarder .... LOL!! Hugs, Stephanie

Blog Archive