Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Creations by Penny...

I have a few projects to show you using digital images from Creations by Penny. The first one is a bookmark using Strawberry Cupcake - isn't it yummy?? I coloured it with Copics, then added stickles to the icing and crystal effects to the strawberry! All papers are from my scrap bin (which is why I LOVE making bookmarks!!!!) The ribbons are from my scrap bin too!!!






Here is an Easter card using Bunny Under Tree image:
Again, coloured using Copics.
And finally the Mouse image....I added a party hat to him cuz he looked like he was ready to PARRRTAYYYYY!!!! LOL My DH thought he was Break dancing!!! LOL
Penny has some really great images, head over to her store to check them all out...and they are really reasonably priced!!! Head HERE to see them all!!!
Chris

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Cute creations Chris!!! I love that sentiment on the cupcake....too true!!! I'm glad you added the party hat to the mouse too - he does look like he's ready to get down!!!

I believe I'll be in Calgary during the long weekend in May - Victoria Day. We'll probably be heading down Thursday night - I think - I'll double check.
Have a great Wednesday - Hugs

Penny said...

Oh these are all GREAT!!!

Blog Archive