Friday, March 26, 2010

Shy Raccoon.....

Over at the Squigglefly blog, they are getting ready to release something FANTASTIC!!! New sets called Inside Outs - they will include 2 images plus 2 sentiments one each for inside your card, one each for the outside, ....how cool is that?!?!! AND you can get a free one when you make a creation using a Squigglefly image and post it on your blog!! Wheeeee!!! But you have to move fast!!! You have until the 27th to make and post!!!!
So, here is my creation, using one of the Shy Raccoons...isn't he sweet??!!? You'd never guess that raccoons are such trouble makers!!! Reminds me a bit of Brick....basically, he is LUCKY he is so cute!!! Guess the same goes for raccoons!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping in!!! You know I appreciate your visits and I appreciate your comments more than you know!!!! :)

Chris

7 comments:

gila said...

Hallo Chris,

ach wie süß und schnuckelig, toll deine Karte.
Wünsch ein schönes Osterfest.
lg gila

jjcreations said...

Chris this is adorable. Your colouring is exquisite too!!!! Fantastic card.

Holly Young said...

Chris, you did a great job on this! I love the blues in this, and you have colored this raccoon so wonderfully!

Mary Lou said...

WOW chris this is great!! Those colors together are brilliant!!
Blessings

KarenB said...

Loving the blue/brown colour scheme, and that image is so cute!!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leave a nice comment. I am so glad that you wanted me to be a guest designer. Thank you so much for that!

I love the blue color on this card, and the raccon is such a sweet little darlig. I want to touch this card, 'cause it looks like it will feel soft and fury ;o)

Mvh
Gunn

AmethystCat said...

great card and wow - what amazing coloring! it matches the dp perfectly and love the addition of the flowers!

Blog Archive