Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - PAPER PIERCING

I love paper piercing and quite often I forget how much it adds to a card! Sometimes it can make all the difference!!!! This card is for The Corrosive Challenge blog and I have paper pierced around the label shape. The cat is a die cut from Die Cut Dreams, I just added some shading with my chalks and a white gel pen. The sentiment is from a sentiment set from Simon Says Stamp. The flowers are from an SU flower punch and the rhinestones are from my stash.


Now, pay close attention to the Cuttlebug background...it is called Forest Branches....isn't it great?? You're thinking...OK, ya what is the big deal?? Well, let me tell you...THIS particular CB folder..... my HUBBY bought for me!!! ON HIS OWN, without me asking...he just showed up with this one and a set of borders folder...neither of which I owned (which is hard to do!!) LOL Tim NEVER buys me crafty things because he says he doesn't know what I don't' have (k, seriously.....what does that say about my craft room?? LOL) but he did this time, and he did AWESOME!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!


Just thought I'd share that with you!!! Have a great week!!!
Chris

4 comments:

Julye said...

love the card Cat and I have a hubby exactly the same, he just tells me to pick what I want. Thanks for sharing Julye

jjcreations said...

This is so sweet Chris....I love how you've coloured him and highlighted him with gel pen....it adds so much!!!

Martine said...

ooo this so sweet hunni, such a cute kitty and i agree that paper piercing is a fab effect as you have just shown on this beautiful card :)

xx

martine

Debby said...

This is so darn cute I'm just speechless!

Blog Archive