Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Textures

This weeks theme at The Corrosive Challenge blog is TEXTURE!!!! I love texture, and my first instinct was to do dry embossing but decided to try something different. So, I dusted off my bottles of FUN FLOCK to create a fuzzy dog!!!!!! I hope you can see the fuzz!!!! LOL

This image is by Mo Manning. I coloured it with Koh-i-noor pencils and Baby Oil Gel, added some stickles and a heart shaped rhinestone for the dog's tag. The papers were in my "too pretty to throw away" box so I used them together on top of Razzleberry CS (SU). The ribbon is from PTI.









I hope you will join us this week! Can't wait to see your textures you create!!!! So many fun ones to play with......have fun!!!!!
Chris

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh Chris, that dog caught my eye right away......the flock stuff makes him so bold and black against the pink....and fuzzy too. Fantastic card. Have a great Sunday.

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, I just adore your fuzzy dog! Fab idea!

Blog Archive