Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A couple more birthday cards......

I needed to make a couple birthday cards, one is for a friend and the other is for my nephew who is a basketball fan! This first one is a Whimsy Doodles image & it comes with the sentiment - funny eh??

And this is Riley Moose playing basketball! I added some crystal lacquer to the ball to give it some dimension and then made the sentiment look like a dog tag. The background is my Cuttlebug STAR folder, and it is purple because that is my nephew's team colours - purple & white!

Hope you are having a great day!
Chris

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Chris.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Two fabulous cards Chris,I love your humour,they are such fun cards.xxx

Tini A. said...

Wow ...both cards are very cool! Welld done Chris!
Hugs Tini

AmethystCat said...

LOL! that's an awesome sentiment! great cards!

Blog Archive