Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous Friday Freebie #43

Photobucket



I am going to leave the Fabulous Friday Freebie posts at the top of my blog so they are EASIER to find for everyone!!! PLEASE scroll down to see my newest posts!!!! THANKS!!!

(yes, I know the date is wonky...it has to be that way to keep this post at the top!!)







The lucky winner of last week's Friday Freebie of the Pirate charms and Pirate Riley stamp is......... Annette & Morgan for their joint effort card!!!

Congratulations Annette (& Morgan)!!! Please email me with your snail mail address so I can get Simon to send you your goodies!!!

This week you can win BEACH TIME FUN - a Gruffies stamp! Perfect for the summer!!!! Isn't it cute???




Requirements: All you have to do to enter is

1. play along in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog (this weeks theme is FRIENDS (furry or not!!! - go check it out!!! )

2. leave me a comment here with a link to your post that states you've entered it into the SSS challenge

3. add my blinkie to your sidebar

(I CHECK!!!!)


4. COME BACK next Friday to see if you are the lucky winner!!!

& you can WIN these goodies!!! (includes shipping!!) !!!!!! Tell all your friends too!!!!

Thank you to Heidi, Steph, & the girls at Simon Says Stamp for being SO AWESOME to work with!!! You all work SOOOO hard to provide us with EVERYTHING we need for our crafting addiction, so I just wanted to say THANKS one more time!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Good luck!!!!
Chris

18 comments:

Cathy Spicer said...

WAHOO! I just got my Simon Challenge card posted so now I can play with you too!

Cat’s Creation

Lori said...

I'm posted : ) Thanks for the FUN!!!

Love and hugs ~
Lori
My Card

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Chris, woo hoo we are so pleased to have won your pirate charms and Pirate Riley Stamp will go nicely with our Pirate Puppy Dog, have a wonderful weekend, thanks again, Annette and Morgan, take careX:)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Chris

Lovely prize this week my card is here

Hugs Ali x

Jeanet van der Lee said...

What a lovely stamp, you can find my card here:
http://creaplekkie.blogspot.com/2010/06/verjaardagskaartje-voor-christa.html

Linda said...

My card is posted for the current challenge at Simon Says.

Here is the link to my card...

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/06/firday-sketchers-designed-2-delight.html

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous stamp!!! Here's my SSS entry xxx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Chris--Great Stamp and thanks so very much---Loved your family portrait creations!!!!
My SSS entry~~ View HERE
Blessings and Hugs

Renate said...

Hi I posted my friendship card at the Simon Says challenge.

Here is the url
http://hobby-paleis.blogspot.com/2010/06/sentimental-sundays-challenge-9-dt-card.html

Hugs Renate

Suzi Mac said...

Morning Chris, Gorgeous prize, look at his little face with that towel wrapped round him, the expression is so cute. Here is my entry into sss
Hugs
Suzi x

Esme said...

That's such a cute stamp!!

Here's my card!

Esme xxx

gila said...

Hallo Chris,
so ein süßer Preis, dankeschön.
Mein Link

lg gila

gila said...

Hallo Chris,
so ein süßer Preis, dankeschön.
Mein Link

lg gila

Daisychain said...

Such a cute stamp! Here is my SSS entry

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2010/06/sweet-dreams.html

Anne said...

Hi there Chris, here's my Friends card

Lorraine A said...

oohh ,,, I need my name in the hat for this one Chris :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Renee said...

This is my creation about friends for tis weeks challenge http://toadlyhandmadebyrenee.blogspot.com/2010/06/simon-says-challenge_28.html

Anne said...

Hi Chris what a yummy stamp to win!

Here's my check it out card, thanks for the candy chance

Anne
x

Blog Archive