Thursday, October 28, 2010

Karen's Doodles - Oldies But Goodies post




Welcome to another showcase of OLDIES BUT GOODIES from Karen's Doodles!!!! My card this week is using Pretty Unicorn & Flower set The papers were in my scrap box so I decided to use them up - I think the circles and stripes go well together! I coloured her with Copics and popped out a few of the flowers to give it dimension. I added some stickles,pearls and ribbon to finish it off!!!! Inside, the sentiment says, "Have a magical day".

Head on over to Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog to see what images the other DT members have dusted off!!! I really LOVE all of Karen's Doodles images, they make me smile!!!! I hope you like them too!!! The current challenge is ALL SEWN UP!!! How fun eh?? So use some stitching - real or faux on your creation & enter to win some great prizes - I know you all want more of Karen's DIGIS!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!! It is ALMOST the weekend!!! Phewwww!!!!!

Chris

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Chris, adorable card, I agree the stripes and circles are perfect together and Karen's Unicorn looks great in pink.

Holly Young said...

Who wouldn't love a pink unicorn? Super cute and love the sparkle on the horn!

Blog Archive