Monday, November 1, 2010

Squigglefly challenge

This week over at the Squigglefly blog, the Design team were asked to make a card with a detachable bookmark. Well, I went to this link: Card with a detachable bookmark at SCS, and didn't have the tool required to make the perforations and didn't want to use my piercing tool to make all those holes..ugh! Too much work!!!! LOL So, I used my little Cutter Bee Piercing rotary tool that I got ages ago and never used! It worked perfectly!!! I scored the line in my Scor-Buddy, then in the same track, ran the Cutter Bee to perforate it! Worked like a CHARM!!!!! Now I'm going to make more!!!!!

Here is the front of my card:



And the inside bookmark:


The image is ANTONIO by Winanto Nugroho, available at Squigglefly . Isn't he cute?? I Love this little guy!!!! The DP is from my Christmas stash....I think it is Paper Pizazz but not 100% sure!!! IT is cute though & I'm sad that it is all gone!!!! Head over to the Squigglefly blog to see the rest of the DT's bookmark card creations!!!!
Have a great week!!
Chris

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

What a wonderful card Chris, and I love that the cutter bee perforater worked so well. I have one that I've never used too. I really like how you colored his mittens and left him white. Sweet little polar bear charm you added too!

Blog Archive