Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - BLING it up!!!

This week is an easy one at The Corrosive Challenge blog add BLING to your creation! I had this card done ON TIME but with the craziness of Christmas, I forgot to take a picture of it and post it! DUHH!!! Sorry!! BUT at least it is here, and it is STILL Sunday!!! LOL

I used an image from Whimsy Doodles, called Elephant shoes....I love this image cuz its an elephant, and cuz he is so cute in those sneakers!!!

I was trying a new coloiuring technique using stumps, Gamsol and regular Crayola pencil crayons to see if they worked as well as Prismas or Koh-i-noor pencils....they don't!!! I don't like the way it looks "streaky" - but now I know!!! Although...it COULD be the paper I was using too! Hmmmmmmmmmm, anyone else like using Crayola pencil crayons? I tried them because I like the selection of colours better than the Koh-i-noor pencils & I only have a small set of Prisma pencils.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your holiday still! I think my tummy is back to normal after all that food!!!! Head over to the challenge blog to join us this week!!!!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive