Monday, December 27, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs...Distressing

This week at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog is DISTRESSING!! I chose a coloured rose from Aspire to Thrive that matched the paper (Bearly Mine - our sponsor for the week! You can win TWO DIGI PAPER PACKS!!!!) I distressed the edges with Chocolate Chip ink and added some flourishes and gemstones. I think this card would make a great Birthday card, Sympathy card, or anything really - so I left it blank inside and will use it however I need to when the time comes!!

Head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have DISTRESSED for you!!! I hope you will join us this week!!

Have a GREAT Monday!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

WONDERFUL card!!!
Hugz

Heather "Hev" said...

This is truly beautiful :)

Blog Archive