Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Simon Says.....sketch time!!!

This week, the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is a SKETCH!!!! Our teamie Domi designed this sketch and it is a great one! I love the simplicity of it!!! Thanks Domi!!! The Design Team is also showcasing BASIC GREY, so if you have any BAsic Grey stuff, feel free to use it on your project!!

Here is my card using Darby and Pudge, from CC Designs. The Basic Grey paper I used is from Figgy, one of my favourite Christmas lines of paper!!! I will be sad when it is all gone!!!! The snowflakes are a MS punch, and the sentiment is from SU! I coloured Darby and Pudge with Copics.


Remember, you can win this:


And if you come back on Friday, you can enter to win MY Friday Freebie giveaway too!!!!! AND check out the rest of the DT blogs too, they have blog candy as well!!!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Chris

10 comments:

gila said...

Die Karte ist ja allerliebst
lg gila

Larisa said...

wow!! I love this image so much! I wish I had the stamp to make the same nice cards with))) Your card is fantastic!!!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Chris,

Wonderful card!! I just love this image, Pudge is the sweetest little bird and I love his name!! I love the bling on the snowflakes too!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Holly Young said...

Adorable card! I love how you did the little snowflake!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Chris, just love the image you used.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris ,,, soo cute !! I love Darby and the cute little bird is adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x

ps ,,, the prize is $50 lol :-) xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Chris.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Gorgeous Chris, I love the beautiful Figgy papers too, gorgeous image/s - especially the cute 'Pudge' and lovely details.
hugs Heather xx

Lorraine said...

this is absolutely beautiful i love the colours and the image is gorgeous xx

Christine said...

Hey Chris. Have I ever mentioned that I love the look of your blog. The banner is so cute and cheery!! Love your card too. ATS is one of my favorite stamp companies and Darby is adorable in her winter hat!! love how you added Pudge in the circle and the sentiment in a smilier circle. Hope you are having a wonderful day and are staying warm.
xoxo, Christine

Blog Archive