Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog....RECYCLE

This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is to RECYCLE! I decided to use one of these empty Prima flower tins and recover it. (Notice I said ONE OF THESE - I have SEVERAL!!! LOL) They are nice and big, and hold lots of little things - jewelery, trinkets, embellishments, coins, etc.




Since our sponsor this month is Kenny K, I decided to use MISS THANG, from the Glam Gang. I colored her with Copics then used my circle Nesties to cut her out to attach her to the top of the tin.




Here is a side view of the tin. The paper I used is from SU - Brilliant Blue DP.






Head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created with RECYCLED materials!!! Always good for the environment and it is fun to use up things that can be useful and pretty!!! I hope you will join us this week! Have a GREAT day!

Chris

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Chris!!! I love this...I have so many tins and rarely use them when they go empty...probably because I say I will figure it out later and then never get to it..Nice job!!!

Blog Archive