Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Magical Creatures

This week at The Corrosive Challenge blog, we want to see your MAGICAL CREATURES - fairies, elves, gnomes, angels, leprechauns, mermaids, monsters, and YES, even DRAGONS!!!!

This dragon and sentiment are both from High Hopes - they have the cutest dragons ever!!!! The CS is from SU - Bashful Blue and Sage Shadow. The DP is Tim Holtz's RETRO GRUNGE paper pack. I used a sketch that I found in my binder of sketches & I think it works perfectly with this guy!!! AND I love how he is holding the 2nd part of the sentiment!

I am sending this card to my nieces & nephew in Australia - just because!!!!

I hope you will head over to the Challenge Blog and join us this week!! There are great prizes to be won each month, so go check it out!!!

Happy Sunday!!

Chris

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Awesomely cute, Chris. I just love dragons, and this one is such a sweetie! Hope you're staying warm down south. We're bright, but freezing.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Dragon card Chris.
luv
Debby

Celeste said...

I love him and his saying! Love the sketch you put him on too! We are freezing here in Central New York! Well, gotta go decide which magical creature to use for the challenge...hmmm..dragon? fairy? How about a flying monkey?

Blog Archive