Friday, February 18, 2011

A Spoonful of Sugar challenge...



This week I am entering a notebook into the Spoonful of Sugar challenge for their Anything but a card challenge. I made this for my principal who wanted a custom made notebook for her sisters birthday. I had made her one at Christmas time.

The paper is SU, and the images are digi, from Chi Chi Memories. The little fish are a cuttlebug die. I coloured the image with copics then added chalk for the water and crystal lacquer on the bubbles and her goggles.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Chris

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty and funny card ! great job,
martina
x

Anne said...

this is fab Chris, nice to see something other than a card too.
My bind it all just lays gathering dust lol
Anne x

Blog Archive