Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Designed2Delight - Daffodils



This week, the freebie this week is DAFFODILS from Designed2Delight. It is a beautiful image, can be used for many different occasions. If you didn't get this freebie, head to the shop and pick it up, and start joining us for freebies EACH week!!!! It's so fun and SO addicting!!! LOL

I just left this card blank, without a sentiment in case I need it for anything! I coloured it with Copics and used a simple layout to showcase the great image! The glittery paper is from a mat pack called The Blossoms & Butterflies stack from DCWV. The CS is Bashful Blue (SU) which I ran through my Swiss Dots CB folder, then added rhinestones in the corners.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!
Chris

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this, so happy, so bright, so spring!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Rach said...

what a sweet card Chris, love the spring colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Beautifully colored Chris and love the bg papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

Blog Archive