Monday, May 30, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - NATURE!

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has a fun challenge for you - NATURE!!! Let's see your love of nature in your projects - so it is WIDE open to a LOT of interpretation! Camping, fishing, hiking, animals, landscapes, gardens, flowers, trees....the list could go on and on!!!! You get the picture right???

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week Di's Digi Downloads:



I have used Tangerine Tango & Kiwi Kiss CS from SU and the DP is also from SU. I have coloured this cute little snoozy bear with copics and added some crystal lacquer to the pots, his shovel and some stickles to the flowers, the bird and the snail! The sentiment is from Tiny Wishes (SU) and the buttons are from my stash!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Love your cards. I need to make a card using this color combo for my niece but I find these colors difficult to work with. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Bernie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive