Monday, May 2, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - I DO!

In honour of the Royal Wedding that took place last weekend, Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog decided to have a special challenge this week. Our challenge for you is to make a WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT card - or any project with that theme!



Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week - Karen's Doodles. This image is called I DO! so it is very appropriate for this weeks challenge! Thanks to Karen's Doodles for letting the Design Team work with a few of your super images!








I coloured the image with Copics. I added glitter to her veil and flowers for a bit of bling. I wanted to keep the card fairly clean, to showcase the gorgeous image. Inside, it simply says "Congratulations". The pearls are from my stash! The CS is Black (SU) and the DP is Almost Amethyst (SU).
Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!


Chris

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a great image for a wedding Cololuring is perfect love it!!

Doodle Queen said...

Adorable card Chris! Love the coloring :-)
Hugs, Karen

Blog Archive