Saturday, June 4, 2011

HUGE Retirement card



I can't even tell you how BIG this card is!! I took a 1/2 piece of Bristol Board & folded it in half....LOL
I made it for our principal who is retiring - we had a lot of people coming to her retirement party, so needed a very large card. She is also a scuba diver & will be spending a good chunk of her retirement under water, so thought this image from CHI CHI MEMORIES would be a good one!
The DP is from Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby paper pack.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Larisa said...

this is adorable!! absolutely stunning card!! =)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Ahhh, she is going to LOVE this card!! Great job!! Make me one when I retire!

Annette said...

This is fab that you've done a scuba themed card for her. I'll bet she really appreciates your thoughtfulness. Have a great time at the party. Annette xx

Sandra H said...

This is stunning what a lovely card to receive if your retiring in the near future.....:) Sandra H

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Such a great image.
Nikki x

Blog Archive