Monday, July 4, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs.....


**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - Sugar & Sweets....so lets see those sugary sweet treats!!

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week DIGI DOODLE SHOP:



I have used Basic Black CS from SU and the DP is from Magnolia. The button and ribbon are from my stash & the sentiment is from a Gina K set. Go check out all the other DT's creations from Digi Doodle Shop this week!!!


Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a great image nicely coloured too!:) Sandra H

ladyjanet_56 said...

What have you done to me woman I saw this card & raided the fridge =) great card, colour & image. Janet

Blog Archive