Monday, July 25, 2011

The Stamp Fairy Challenge....Christmas in July

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! This is for The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and their challenge this week is CHRISTMAS IN JULY and make an EASEL card (OOPS, I didn't read properly & didn't make an easel card BUT thought I'd share this with you anyway! IF you want to see the REAL DEAL (people who actually FOLLOW the challenge), then head to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DTs work!


I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


I have used Donny Ice Skating - I think he is adorable, skating around like that! The entire collection is SWEET beyond imagination, so go check it out!!!!



The paper I have used is Soft Sky (SU) and the DP is from Basic Grey. He is coloured with Copics and the pearls are from my stash. The snowflakes and the icicles are made with my MS punches. The sentiment is from an SU set.

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!
Check back next week for another great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT week!!
Chris

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is gorgeous love the image and the colouring :) Sandra H

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Chris, what a sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive