Monday, August 1, 2011

Karen's Doodles challenge - RECYCLE

This week's challenge at Karen's Doodles is to RECYCLE! Use something on your card or project that has had a use before this! I have used a button that was on one of my favourite shirts. I finally had to get rid of it, because it was so thin and frayed!! LOL BUT I kept the buttons!!!!




I coloured her with Copics. The CS is Pretty in Pink (SU) and the DP (TAC), ribbon, flowers, and button are from my stash. I have added stickles to her flip flops, her dress & her hat!

Head on over to the Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DTs creations!!!

I hope you will join us this week!

The challenge is now open to everyone whether they use a KD image or not. However, only those using KD images will be entered to win the Top Card of the Week prize. So now there is NO excuse not to join us!!!!

You can win the following prizes:

1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the best entry

2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles

3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles


THEN, head to the Doodle Diva Gallery and enter your card there for a chance to be showcased in our gallery slideshows!

Have a great week!!
Chris

5 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Beautiful card Chris, and fab recycling of your button, gorgeous :)

Elaine xx

Anne said...

A girl after me own heart Chris, all buttons get snipped off in this house too:)
Fab card as usual
Anne x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Chris:O) Love the pinks and pretty flower, great layout!
Have a lovely week!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card Chris. The button looks fab. I get rid of my clothes because they don't fit me not because they are frayed. Note to self LOSE WEIGHT. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

This is amazing:) Sandra H

Blog Archive